Submit your project on how to teach your friends and family not to idle in their vehicles!
For the list of 2014 winners: https://studentswhocareaboutair.com/2014-winners/
- Submit your application to https://studentswhocareaboutair.com/submit-your-project/.
- Entries can be essay (300 words or less), photo, poster (art) or video.
- All entries are due by March 5, 2014.
- Multiple cash prizes of $50 and $100 will be awarded in three separate age groups of 6-10, 11-14, and 15-18.
- Winners will be notified via email accompanying their submission.
- Prizes will be awarded on March 10, 2014, at the Capitol in a press conference to honor the work of the students.